If you ask any dive professional what their favorite course was throughout their training, most will say the rescue program. This is because it is the first time divers are asked to look, act and make judgment calls beyond their own needs and to see the needs of those around you.
The Rescue Diver course focuses on assisting divers in need and risk assessments. You learn how to be able to turn precious moments into those that count and can make a difference. It guarantees a fun, challenging and rewarding time you are proud to have participated in.
During the Rescue course, you will:
- Learn self-rescue skills
- Learn & practice rescue skills to help others
- Learn how to spot problems before they occur
- Learn how to solve them when they do
- Become a more competent and confident diver
- Open your eyes wider and move from checking gear to solving gear issues
You are sure to leave the Rescue Diver Course with a new level of confidence and skills to be a more aware diver. Also through the process, you become a better buddy and will be able to make a positive change in a rescue situation, should you ever find yourself in one.