Offering learn how to dive courses has taught us one thing: Learning diving brings better results faster and is way more fun for both the students and the instructor if there are not more than 2 students attending that class.
Doing the learn how to dive course together with your future diving buddy has even more advantages for you;
- You can start the learn how to dive course on the day that you want it to start.
- The course flow can be adjusted to your pace of learning and comfort level.
- You learn diving together with the person you will go diving later. You already know that person which gives you a sense of safety and comfort which has a positive effect on learning better and easier.
If this is how you want to learn diving, contact Charlotte at GOOODive and she will help you to make your reservations. We strongly recommend finalizing your reservations on time. We want to schedule your learn how to dive course according to your schedule and wishes, but can only do that while there is room in our agenda.
Did you try diving before?
If you never have tried scuba diving before we do not recommend to commit yourself to the full learn how to dive course. Try scuba diving first!
There is a program called Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) that will serve your needs best at this moment in time. Try scuba diving first and see if scuba diving is for you. Scuba Diving is not a cheap hobby so you better know for sure if you want to pick up this new hobby.
What can you expect when you sign up for a DSD?
A DSD takes 3 to 4 hours. You will have a short theoretical session with your instructor where he will tell you exactly what you will be doing and how you will be doing that. He will demonstrate the equipment you will be using and he will be informing you how your safety will be guaranteed and what to do when you feel discomfort. After this 45 minute dry session, you will be going into the water and get used to the equipment on the surface followed by playing around in the shallows. If you are comfortable, your instructor will take you to the reef to observe the reef and the fish life from close up.
Signing up in advance for your try diving experience has many advantages;
- You can do the DSD on the moment of the day that suits you best (AM or PM)
- Your DSD will only have 2 participants, you and your friend, spouse, brother, sister…..
- The flow of the DSD will be adjusted to your pace of learning and comfort level.
- You already know the person you will be diving with which gives you a sense of safety and comfort which has a positive effect on having even more fun.
Want to try diving first? Send an email to Charlotte and she will help you to set up your DSD according to your schedule.