Terms & Conditions

Reservation Policy:

Your reservations are secured and will be confirmed after having received your deposit. The deposit due is 25% of the grand total of your reserved package. The remainder (75% of the grand total of your reserved package) is due 30 days (1 month) prior your arrival.


Cancellation Policy:

  • If we receive your cancellation before your final payment is due we will refund the received payment in full. No questions asked.
  • If we receive your cancellation between 30 and 14 days prior to the date our services are to start, we will refund 90% of the received payment(s).
  • If we receive your cancellation between 13 and 5 days prior to the date our services are to start, we will refund 75% of the received payment(s).
  • If we receive your cancellation 4 days or shorter prior to the date our services are to start, we will refund 50% of the received payment(s).
  • Be Aware: We do have a 'No Show - No Refund' policy so please do cancel if you can't make it at latest 1 day prior our services are to start and resend your cancellation if we did not confirm receiving your cancellation.
  • After our services have started or were scheduled to start, we do not refund no matter what reason. We strongly recommend you to purchase a travel insurance to cover any of such costs in case you choose or have to cancel our services during your trip.


We know it is very unlikely you will have to cancel during your trip but you never know.

Again, we strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance through your local insurance agency to prevent being stuck with any costs involved in your cancellation.

Subscribe to our newsletters to receive news & updates
  • All day, every day access to the one and only d.i.y. tank re-fill station on Bonaire
  • Fast Lane check-in. No waiting and no paperwork hassle. 
  • 10% discount in our retail-shop (excluded are all electronics) during your first dive-day
  • FREE safety and functionality equipment check before your first dive
Make your reservation today